Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Just renewed my Snapfish account

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got an email stating that if I didn't use any of Snapfish's services, my photo albums will be deleted in 30 days. It said I only had to order at least 1 print. I got 4 wallets. $2.78 for a year's subscription ain't bad.

  2. #2
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Snapfish does pretty good as well.

    I knew someone that had some larger (11x16) photos done and for the price, they came out really cool!

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    is it credit card only?
    or what...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *decides not to care* [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    My Snapfish is supposed to be free through my Comcast account. I better not have to buy the picture I have stored there. Then again I just paid Bill Gates $29.95 for extra MSN Groups storage.

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Snapfish storage realted to comcast is lumped into the monthly fee. Same with the newsgroups server.

    I think this deal is only applying to those that don't have a thrid party deal through the isp and have signed up on their own for it.

  7. #7
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    which is what I did.

    now, do I need a damn credit card to pay for the prints, or what?

  8. #8
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I have no clue Peeker - how about you go read the info on their site. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Lazy munged bastid

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    is it credit card only?
    or what...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I paid with my debit card. I think you can be billed for it though.

    The funny thing about is that all my photos are low res from digital cameras. It only recommended the smallest size print for me. That's why I ordered the 4 wallets.

    Bah! At least I have online pic storage I can link to for cheap.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 13, 2004 11:58 AM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    ah, bugger it. I'll just start a new account.
    nothing there that I ain't got on my pc, anyway...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •